Moderate Intensity Care and Crisis Response
What are Moderate Intensity Interventions and Crisis Response?
- Programming for students with mild to moderate mental health challenges
- Less intensive therapeutic structure
- Crisis assessment and crisis re-entry
What does ESS provide?
- Tier 2 Moderate Intensity Clinical Programming
- Crisis Assessment, Response, and Re-entry Programs
Moderate Intensity Clinical Programming
Crisis Assessment, Response, and Re-entry Program
Districts can often become overwhelmed with the day-to-day load of activities that make up a robust crisis response program. ESS’ Crisis Assessment, Response, and Re-entry Programs support districts through all aspects of crisis assessment and the follow up process, including:
• Evidence-based student mental health assessments
• Referrals to appropriate services and coordination with outside providers
• Daily planning and debrieﬁng meetings on crisis assessments with school administrators
• Coordination and case management of a student’s re-entry plan into the district